We will provide comprehensive, patient-centred primary health care for patients of all ages in an environment of mutual respect and collaboration within our team and the community. We will be a centre of excellence for the training of future generations of health care professionals.
The Thamesview Family Health Team (FHT) is committed to the provision of timely, comprehensive primary health care centred around the needs of our patients and their families.
- We demonstrate integrity, respect, and accountability at all times.
- We are open-minded, accepting leaders who value creativity and continuous teaching and learning.
- We create and maintain a sustainable environment focused on building trusting, caring relationships with one another and with our patients.
- We strive to achieve balance in our personal and professional lives.
- We work in collaboration and partnership with one another and with the community.
- Working together, we are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to our patients.
Thamesview Family Health Team provides primary health care, including chronic disease management and health promotion and prevention, to a rostered population of patients in the Chatham-Kent region.
The FHT utilizes an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals who work in a collaborative model of care.